Knit yourself this beautiful Basic Light Mohair Pullover No10 – Ava
This light mohair pullover is a pleasure to wear because it is warm and very light weight. Ideal for spring/summer. Please note that this pattern is based on a chunky mohair. If you use a different type of yarn, this can (of course) have an effect on the pattern. The entire pattern is supported with a line drawing which shows the number of stitches. Refer to the line drawing at all steps.
Sizes: S/M, M/L, L/XL and XL/XXL
S/M: length: approx. 58 cm | width: approx. 58 cm
M/L: length: approx. 58 cm | width: approx. 60 cm
L/XL: length: approx. 60 cm | width: approx. 62 cm
XL/XXL: length: approx. 62 cm | width: approx. 64 cm
Check our size chart for woman for worldwide sizes
TIP> Are you knitting loosely? Choose a size smaller.
Yarn and colors:
For this model we knit with 1 strand of MYPZ chunky kidmohair dk.
What do you need in total? (based on the colors in the picture in size S/M)
• 1 skein MYPZ Hand-dyed chunky kidmohair dk Caribbean
• 2 bollen MYPZ chunky kidmohair dk Off White
• 1 ball MYPZ chunky kidmohair dk Light Pink (+1 M/L, L/XL, XL/XXL)
• 1 ball MYPZ chunky kidmohair dk Light Grey (+1 M/L, L/XL, XL/XXL)
• 2 balls MYPZ chunky kidmohair dk Dark Grey
What do you need in total when you knit in 1 color? (size S/M)
• ± 6 balls MYPZ chunky kidmohair dk (+1 size M/L and L/XL) ( +2 size XL/XXL)
• Stop needle
• Stitch markers
MYPZ patterns cannot be returned. You agree with this upon purchase.