Crochet pattern – MYPZ long green mohair cardigan (ENG)
DO YOU WANT TO CROCHET YOUR OWN MYPZ MOHAIR CARDIGAN?
THAT IS POSSIBLE WITH OUR BEAUTIFUL PATTERNS!
This is a downloadable product (PDF)
Pattern language: English (ENG)
Difficulty: Medium / advanced
Model: Oversized (crochet a size smaller if you do not want to wear it as an oversized model)
Sizes: S/M en M/L
• Tunisian crochet hooks: 10 mm, 12mm and 15mm, all with cable.
• Normal crochet hook > 7mm.
Yarn and colors:
We use 4 different colors.
• ± 32 balls MYPZ mohair (80% mohair, 20% polyamide, 25grs-210m, 3,24-4,5 mm).
• We use our own MYPZ mohair.
• If you use 1 color, you need approx. 24-28 balls.
• For this model we use 4 threads at the same time.
• Used colors: > Green > 20 balls | > Light pink > 4 balls | > Mint green > 4 balls | > Dark Purple > 4 balls (Note> You keep quite a lot of yarn from the 3 latest colors)
• Stop needle
• Stitch markers
MYPZ patterns cannot be returned. You agree with this upon purchase.