Crochet pattern – MYPZ bomber cardigan striped (ENG)
DO YOU WANT TO CROCHET YOUR OWN MYPZ MOHAIR CARDIGAN?
THAT IS POSSIBLE WITH OUR BEAUTIFUL PATTERNS!
This is a downloadable product (PDF) – after the payment is done you will receive an email with a link to the pattern. You can also download the pattern in “your account” .
Pattern language: English (ENG)
Difficulty: Medium / advanced
Model: Oversized (crochet a size smaller if you do not want to wear it as an oversized model)
Maten: S/M en M/L
• Tunisian crochet hooks: 10 mm, 12mm and 15mm, all with cable.
• Normal crochet hook > 7mm.
Yarn and colors:
• ± 36 balls MYPZ kidmohair (80% mohair, 20% polyamide, 25grs-210m, 3,24-4,5 mm).
• We use MYPZ mohair which we import ourselves.
• If you use 1 color, you need approx. 20 balls.
• For this model we use 4 threads at the same time.
• We are using 7 different colors: > Dark pink> 4 balls > Dark green> 8 balls > Light pink > 8 balls > Mint green > 4 balls > Fuchsia > 4 balls > White > 4 balls > Orange > 4 balls (Note:You keep quite a lot of yarn from some colors).
• Stop needle
• Stitch markers
MYPZ patterns cannot be returned. You agree with this upon purchase.