Crochet pattern – MYPZ basic mohair cardigan (ENG)
DO YOU WANT TO CROCHET YOUR OWN BASIC MYPZ MOHAIR CARDIGAN?
THAT’S POSSIBLE WITH OUR BEAUTIFUL PATTERNS!
This is a downloadable product (PDF)
Pattern language: English (ENG)
Difficulty: Medium / advanced
Model: Oversized (crochet a size smaller if you do not want to wear it as an oversized model)
Maten: S/M en M/L
• Tunisian crochet hooks: 10 mm, 12mm and 15mm, all with cable of 80/100cm.
• Normal crochet hook > 7mm.
• We use the Tunisian Knit Stitch (TKS)
Yarn and colors:
• ± 20 balls mohair (80% mohair, 20% polyamide, 25grs-210m, 3,24-4,5 mm).
• We use MYPZ mohair which we import ourselves.
• For this model we use 4 threads at the same time.
• Stop needle
• Stitch markers
MYPZ patterns cannot be returned. You agree with this upon purchase.